- Financially stable
- Flat organization with limited bureaucracy = Rapid client response
- Minimal subsidiary overhead through holding company structure insures price competitiveness
- Excellent Safety Record : EMR<1 for last five years
- Drug free work environment
- Teaming arrangements with large primes and other SB’s including SDVOSB’s, HUBZones, WOSB’s and VOSB’s to address broad client needs
- 8(a) certification helps clients meet their set-aside goals and requirements
- OSHA 30 and USACE/NAVFAC Quality Control Certified PM’s
As an ANC 8(a) contractor, Yukon West Solutions is afforded contractual advantages over traditional 8(a) companies such as:
- Sole Source: ANC 8(a)’s may be sole-sourced Federal contracts of any size
- Unlike non-tribally-owned 8(a) contractors, we are not subject to the $4M cap on sole source contracts for non-manufacturing services, per 13 CFR 124.506(b)
- Per FAR 19.808-1(a), ANC’s may be sole-sourced contracts up to $25M without a J&A. For acquisitions over $25M, a more streamlined J&A is required per FAR 6.303-2(d)
- As an ANC 8(a) we may claim the past performance of predecessor entities and key management personnel during the evaluation period of an award per FAR 15.305(a)(2)(iii).
- Non-Protestable: Sole source awards made to ANC 8(a) firms cannot be protested per 13 CFR 124.517(a).
Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)
Owned 8(a) Certified Small Business.
Meet set-aside goals quicker, without usual sole source limits.
Benefit from DoD Indian Incentive Program (IIP) advantages.